Have you ever wondered the truth about hair restoration cost? The cost of a follicular unit extraction (FUE) procedure can vary depending on how much hair is needed to be transplanted, the clinic you choose, and other factors. At RESTORE Hair, we use the FUE method which is a more comfortable outpatient procedure. Our goal is to make this service accessible for men from all walks of life, so we offer free quotes!
If you’re considering hair restoration, you’re probably wondering how much it will cost. RESTORE Hair is proud to offer a variety of affordable hair restoration options, each tailored to the individual’s needs. We understand that not everyone can afford to pay for a full hair transplant, so we offer several financing options to help make the procedure more affordable.
With an ever-growing number of men looking to restore their hair loss, the options for hair restoration can be intimidating and more than a little overwhelming. Ideally, men want:
● A comfortable outpatient procedure,
● Minimal to no scarring,
● Relatively quick results
● A natural and subtle final look
Understanding Two Types of Surgical Hair Restoration Options
Hair restoration is a surgical procedure that restores hair to areas of the scalp where it has been lost. This can be a difficult decision for many men, as they may not know how much the procedure will cost. There are two (2) major types of surgical hair restoration procedures: FUT and FUE. Both types of procedures move hair from one area to the affected area, but there are significant differences in the processes.
Surgical Options – FUT vs FUE
Follicular Unit Transplant (FUT) takes a strip of skin from the donor site, separating out the groups of tissue containing hair follicles, and installing the grafts in the tiny holes made in the balding area.
● Permanent restoration by transplanting new follicles,
● Provides natural hair growth
● Operation is safe, and
● Sometimes it offers instant results.
● Visible Scarring
● Longer recovery period requiring medication for pain relief
● Not a valid option for men with larger bald areas
● Leave procedure with bandages that patient keeps on for 1-2 hours
● More expensive
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) harvests the follicles without removing the tissue from the back of the head before installation into the small incisions in the balding area.
● Relatively painless procedure
● Only local anesthetic needed
● Stimulates follicles for regrowth
● Repairs and improves hair shafts
● No medication required for pain relief
● No scarring
● No bandages
● Overall cost is less
● The procedure can take an entire day
● Takes time for new growth
The Cost of F.U.E. Hair Restoration
At RESTORE Hair, we use the FUE Hair Restoration method to provide a comfortable outpatient procedure for all our clients. The results are permanent and are virtually undetectable, creating a natural look with their own hair. At RESTORE Hair, we want to make this process as easy and comfortable for our clients as possible.
So how much will it cost in the end? It really depends on you and your specific needs.
Factors that Affect Cost
– The amount of hair loss: The more hair loss you have, the more grafts will be needed for transplantation. This means a higher cost for the procedure.
– How many sessions are required: Some patients may only need one session while others may require multiple sessions.
– The location of the clinic: Clinics in major metropolitan areas typically charge more than clinics in rural areas.
– Technology used: Some clinics use older technology which can lead to a lower cost, while other clinics use newer and more expensive technology.
– Experience of the doctor and staff: A more experienced team is likely to charge more for their services. Here at RESTORE, we only hire the best doctors. Learn more about our doctors here.
– The type of procedure: FUE procedures are typically more expensive than other types of hair restoration procedures.
We offer free quotes to help determine a final cost based on factors like current hair loss and the amount of existing donor hair. Our FUE Hair Restoration method is gentle and virtually undetectable, creating a natural look with your own hair. We want to make this service accessible for men from all walks of life. Our 100% free quotes will help determine a final cost.
Our no-money-down payment plans start around $138 a month.
New Year, New You!
With options from in-office or over the phone, your one-on-one meeting with one of our hair restoration specialists will give you not only the opportunity to talk about your needs and goals, but see the new you with our 3D visualizer!
We understand that hair restoration can be a big decision, and we want to make the process as easy as possible for you. Our 100% free quotes will help determine a final cost based on factors like current hair loss, amount of existing donor hair, and more. So how much does hair restoration cost? Contact us today, and find a location near you!
New Year, New You! Consider hair restoration as an option for you this year.
Ready for the New You?
RESTORE Hair has been in the hair restoration business for over 24 years, and we’ve had the privilege of transforming the heads of over 10,000 men.
You don’t have to take our word for it. Check out our real clients and their real results.
We look forward to working with you!