Sweepstakes Hair Restoration Terms & Conditions
- Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Restoration Holdings, LLC, an Illinois limited liability company d/b/a Restore (the “Sponsor”.) with its principal offices located at 120 Oakbrook Center Mall, Suite 208, Oak Brook, Illinois 60523.
- No purchase is necessary to enter or win. Sweepstakes, however standard text message fees may apply. Please check with your wireless phone carrier for more information. To enter for free, visit www.RestoreHair.com.
- Only one entry per person shall be accepted.
- The Sweepstakes potential winner may redeem a hair restoration procedure to be performed by a medical professional of the Company worth up to Ten Thousand and 00/100 Dollars ($10,000.00). The redemption cannot be combined with other coupons or promotions. Potential winner must be a qualified candidate for the restoration process as solely determined by Sponsor. See Section 7 below.
- The hair restoration prize may not be redeemed for cash or an equivalent or other consideration. There is no monetary value attributable to the winning entry.
- Odds on winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- The winner of the Sweepstakes must (i) be in need of a hair restoration procedure as determined Dr. Arthur Katona (or such other Physician of the Company) (ii) be twenty (25) years or older and agree to be contacted by the Company and (iii) be medically qualified to have a hair restoration procedure (items I, ii and iii shall be referred to as the “Qualifications”). After being selected as a potential winner of the Sweepstakes the potential winner must agree to appear for consultation at a location to be determined by the Sponsor to determine if such winner meets the Qualifications.
- The potential winner will be selected by a random drawing to be conducted by Sponsor on or about April 1st, 2017; the potential winner must either submit photos or conduct a FaceTime/Skype consultation by April 14th, 2017 to confirm viability. Should the candidate meet all qualifications, the winner will be announced on April 4th, 2017
- In the event that a potential winner of the Sweepstakes does not meet the Qualifications as determined by Sponsor at its sole discretion, then Sponsor shall conduct a redrawing to to determine a new potential winner.
ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY THIRD PARTY TO CIRCUMVENT, TAMPER, DISRUPT OR DAMAGE THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY PROCESS, RESTORE WEBSITE OR TELEPHONE SYSTEMS, DEFRAUD OR GAIN AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE, ENGAGE IN UNSPORTSMANLIKE, DISRUPTIVE, ANNOYING, HARASSING OR THREATENING CONDUCT, OR OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE FAIRNESS, INTEGRITY AND LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, WILL RESULT IN AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES AND MAY CONSTITUTE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. RESTORE RESERVES ALL RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES), TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING THE POSSIBILITY OF CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
Entrant agrees to release, discharge, indemnify, defend and hold harmless Restore, its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, its business partners, prize providers, and promotion and advertising agencies, and directors, officers, employees and agents of any and all of the aforesaid, and any other organizations related to the Sweepstakes, from and against any claim, damages or liability due to any injuries, losses or damages to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from receipt, enjoyment, ownership, possession, use, misuse or inability to use any prize, or participation in the Sweepstakes or a related activity, whether under contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or any other applicable sources of law, including, without limitation (i) any condition caused by events beyond Restore’s control that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; and (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes.
IN NO EVENT WILL RESTORE BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS OR PROFITS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES FROM ANY CLAIM BASED UPON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT RESTORES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Restore assumes no responsibility for any administrative or typographical errors in the course of operating the Sweepstakes or in the Sweepstakes Official Rules or these Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions. Restore reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part, in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Sweepstakes are compromised, without liability to the entrant. Restore reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or winner, as determined by Restore, in its sole discretion. The Sweepstakes is subject to these Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions and the Sweepstakes Official Rules and all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. As stated above, the Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law. By participating in these Sweepstakes, you acknowledge that you have read these Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions and the Sweepstakes Official Rules and agree to abide by them and by the decisions of Restore, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to the Sweepstakes. These Sweepstakes