I. Note the Practice of Medicine
No website can replace the physician/patient relationship. Our website is designed to provide information about our practice and to offer useful information about health care issues. This website does not:
- a care provider – patient relationship
- provide specific medical advice
- constitute the practice of medicine
- provide a substitute for medical care
Users of this website should always seek the advice of a licensed physician or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions regarding personal health or medical conditions. If you believe you have a medical problem or condition, please seek medical attention from a qualified provider.
*** If you believe you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 911 immediately.
II. No Endorsements
Links from this website to third party websites do not imply this practice’s endorsement of any other websites’ product or service. Links from this website to third party websites are provided for your convenience and are intended only to enable access to these third party websites and for no other purpose. Please use your independent care and judgment when accessing these third party websites.
III. Designed and Operated for Adult Users
This website is designed and operated for users 18 years old and older. This website is not intended to be accessed by children. Those under the age of 18 should have a parent or guardian assist with use of this website.
By using this website you agree that you will not:
- Disrupt, disable, “hack” or in any way interfere with the proper functioning of this website
- Use this website in a way that violates any law, act or treaty
- Copy or “scrape” any content or images from this website without this practice’s prior written approval
IV. Secured Use of this Website
If you access our “Patient Portal” or any other secured access area of this website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password. You also are responsible for all activities and actions that are transacted under your account or password.
V. Copyright Notice
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, repurpose, post, “scrape,” or use in any way of the content or images contained in this website without this practice’s prior written approval.
VI. Digital Millenium Copyright Act
This practice complies with the provisions of the Digital Millenium Copyright Act. If you have a concern regarding the use of copyrighted material on this website, please contact us at: (email address of webmaster)
You understand and agree that this practice’s website and any services content, or information contained on or provided by this practice is provided on an “as is” basis. This practice does not make any express or implied warranties. In addition, this practice does not guarantee that use of its website will be free from technological difficulties including, but not limited to, unavailability of information, downtime, service disruptions, viruses or worms, and you understand that you are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output.
VIII. Limitations of Liability
You assume any and all risks when using this website. This practice shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, monetary, punitive, special or exemplary damages, fines, fees, or penalties which are in any way related to the use of this website.
Your only, sole and exclusive remedy for any claim or alleged claim arising from the use of this website is to STOP USING THIS WEBSITE.
[Please note that some states do not allow the limitation or exclusion of damages and/or liability. This means the above limitation of liability may not apply to your use of this website.]
You agree that you will indemnify and hold harmless this practice from any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs and/or expenses (including reasonable attorney fees) that in any way relate to your use or misuse of this website. This shall include any third party claims which may arise as a consequence of your use of this website.
You agree and consent that any claim or dispute that in any way relates to your use of this website is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of DuPage County, Illinois. This consent and agreement also applies to any person attempting to advance a claim on your behalf.
XII. Contacting Us
XIII. Text Messaging
Restore and you agree to arbitrate all disputes and claims between us. The arbitration will be governed by the Commercial Arbitration Rules and the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes (collectively, “AAA Rules”) of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”). YOU AND RESTORE AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING.
Message and data rates may apply. Recurring subscription.
Reply STOP to 31311 to cancel.
T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
XIV. Website Testimonials
Testimonial statements and photographs of Restore patients does not constitute a warranty or guarantee of your individual hair restoration results. Not all patients can achieve the results of the individuals appearing on the website.
XV. Surgical Hair Restoration Guarantee
If your transplanted hair doesn’t grow to your satisfaction and give you the overall result you are looking for, Restore will do an additional procedure for you at no cost.” The additional procedure will be 25% of the amount of grafts done on the original procedure.
The additional procedure is subject to the following conditions:
- Pending medical clearance and no medical issues.
- Must have done at least the number of grafts in any given area that we suggested.
- Must wait 12 months after procedure to see full result before guarantee takes effect.
- Additional procedure must take place between 12-18 month after first procedure.
- Must have enough donor hair.
- Following the Procedure, you did not have another surgical hair restoration procedure performed by any other physician.
- You have not received or have been undergoing any aesthetic and/or medical treatment that can adversely affect hair growth;
- You have complied with and followed all post-operative care instructions and other medical recommendations made and attended all of your post-operative consultations and other follow-up visits as suggested.
- Restore won’t exceed or violate any of our best practices (hairline distance, density, etc…)
- Additional procedure to take place on one of many available dates where Restore has room (i.e.: A date of our choosing; flex-date).
- If Restore elects not to perform the additional procedure for any reason, instead of the additional procedure, in its sole and absolute discretion, Restore reserves the right to refund a portion of the price paid for the original procedure.
XVI. Non-Surgical Hair Restoration Guarantee
- PRP therapy- We will give a full credit of the full purchase price of the initial 4 treatments, towards the full price purchase of a hair restoration procedure of 800 grafts or more or towards the full price of a Laser Cap.
- Laser Cap – We will give a full credit of the full purchase price towards the full price purchase of a hair restoration procedure of 800 grafts or more or towards the full price of the full price of 4-treatment PRP package.
- Finasteride or Minoxidil – We will give a full credit of the full purchase price towards the full price purchase of a hair restoration procedure of 800 grafts or more or towards the full price of the full price of 4-session PRP package or the full price of a Laser Cap.